Are you thinking about canceling your old landline telephone service? Are you concerned that if you do your alarm will not work? Well, don’t be. SafeTech has a solution, and it is easier than you think. You probably have internet service, so all we need to do is come out and install an internet communication module and connect it to your alarm system and internet router to allow your system to communicate with our monitoring station.
Once the internet communication module is connected, you can eliminate your expensive telephone service and enjoy greater interactivity with your alarm system. We will install our easy to use an app on your smart phone which will give you remote control over your alarm system. Moving forward you will have the ability to remotely arm and disarm your alarm system from anywhere you are located and receive important alerts and notifications right to your smart device.
Alternatively, we can install a GSM cellular communication module that will communicate through a wireless cellular transmission to our 24/7 central station. This device will improve your security system by eliminating the associated risk of having your home phone line cut by criminals, and it will allow you to remotely control your alarm system from any internet enabled device, i.e., smart phone.
EyezOn Envisalink EVL4 Features:
• Enables Internet remote control, status monitoring, email alerts and SMS alerts
• Alerts include alarm, arm, disarm, trouble conditions
• Arm, Disarm, Check system and zone status, bypass zones, trigger PGM output remotely
• Works with iOs, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone devices and even a PC browser.
• Connects to the alarm panel’s keypad connection using standard 4 conductor wire
• Connects to your Internet router using standard network patch cable (not included)
• ZERO alarm system programming required for DSC systems. Installer code not needed
• Installer code and some programming required for Honeywell systems.
• No set-up or monthly fees – Free Cloud Service
• Supports e-mail and text alerts to one or multiple contacts
• Line-cut monitoring can notify if system does not ‘check-in’
• Connects via keypad bus
• No port forwarding or router set-up required
• Works with dynamic or static IP
• Always on Internet connection required at alarm installation premises
• Approximate dimensions: 4.3cm x 10.9cm
• DSC PowerSeries (1555, 1555 MX, 1575, 5010 (832), 5020 (864), 1616, 1832, 1864)
• Honeywell Vista Panels (Vista20P, 21iP, 15P, 10P, 128P, and 250P)
DSC GSM 4010 Cellular Universal Wireless Alarm Communicator
• Uses Cellular (3G) network for high-speed, reliable and low-cost communications to an IP receiver
• Automatically switches to 2G (EDGE/GPRS) if 3G service is not available
• Compatible with control panels that communicate using the Contact ID or SIA (300 baud) formats
• Full event reporting
• 4 on-board inputs with NC, NO or SEOL supervision
• 4 on-board outputs (open collector)
• Activation and initialization via automated telephone activation system (VRU), web-user or mobile interface provided by C24 Communications
• PTM (Panel Transmission Monitor) switches from PSTN to cellular on unsuccessful communication attempts
• Compatible with Sur-Gard System I-IP/II/III/IV/5 monitoring station receivers
• View communicator status directly from your mobile phone to support on-site or remote troubleshooting
• SMS command & control for panel arm/disarm
• PTM call routing to direct cellular signals to multiple receivers based on dialed number
• Advanced carrier selection to secure a suitable cellular connection
• Two unique trouble display models
DSC 5507 TouchScreen Keypad